The Neuroscience Group (TNG) is a nonprofit corporation with 501(c)(3) tax-exempt status. TNG assists people, families and communities in need to access information, providers, and programs that can offer brain-based skillful means to support positive holistic change.
TNG taps into the collective knowledge of neuroscience, psychology and related fields, and contemplative practices for strategies that anyone can use in daily life to thrive and flourish.
To make the neuroscience of being calm and focused more practical and widely available to people, families and communities who need it now.
TNG challenges the status quo in everything we do to leverage brain-based strategies and tools to advance the fields of health and wellness, education, employment and labor, technology, and public policy through innovation and excellence.
To learn more about our programs or inquire about supporting our mission, please reach out!
Our work will be guided and informed by our beliefs and commitments to:
- ReliabilityWe show up. If we are 5 minutes early for a meeting, we are already 10 minutes late.
- ExcellenceWe step up. Everything we do we do with excellence, from brushing our teeth and tying our shoes to analyzing complex patterns of data to serving our clients.
- IntegrityWe respect ourselves and other people by being honest, responsible, and trustworthy. We say what we do and do what we say. We take extreme ownership of our actions and inactions.
- Compassionate AwarenessWe promote intentional, nonjudgmental kindness to ourselves and others. We are warm and understanding toward ourselves and others when we or others suffer, fail, or feel inadequate.
- InclusivenessWe respect people, value diversity, and are committed to a more socially just world. We work towards a socially just world by first creating a work environment where resources, rights, and power are equitable without signs of oppression.
Preschool and Kindergarten
A fun mindfulness-based STEM and physical education/movement curriculum for EF skills and academic preparedness
School Age (Grades 1 – 12)
A more sophisticated and deeply engaging mindfulness-based STEM curriculum that pairs robotics with challenging movement techniques to further develop EF skills
Emerging Adults 16 to 25 years old with EF Challenges
An educational neuroscience learning model and gap year program/school that combines academics, life skills training, mentored work and community service, and wilderness therapy
The Engine Room of all of Our Programs
A synthesis of neuroscience-based techniques for being calm and focused with the skillful means of ancient contemplative practices